Clicksco Group is a multi-million-dollar one-to-one marketing company headquartered in Dubai with offices around the world. A leader in customer acquisition and big data in the retail, finance and travel among other sectors, Clicksco is internationally renowned for its lead generation, web search, and affiliate marketing services, working alongside partners including Google, Facebook and Yahoo.
Working in a dynamic international tech business, you’ll have to opportunity to get involved with a large publisher network consisting of 90+ sites. You’ll apply your creative eye to all-things-content and will see your visuals published to sites across various different industries. The ideal candidate will have a portfolio of creative work to showcase – be it design, their own blog, or any other creative outlet that highlights their talents.
This role is based in the centre of Middlesbrough, close to Mima, in a newly refurbished office with plenty of natural light, a central kitchen and relaxing area, good coffee machine, well stocked drinks fridge and a play-station downstairs in the ‘den’.
- Responsible for uploading, structuring and publishing articles across the content network using the backend of the CMS (October).
- Collaborating with the Editor on article visuals, ensuring the text layout, photos, and illustrations that make up a story are suitable. This includes the creation of branded images and simple videos.
- Ensuring that articles are laid out in a way that aims to promote readability.
- Liaising with design team to gain insights into best practice for engagement-focused article visuals.
- Communicating with writers on contractual elements of projects: receiving and organising incoming invoices for the attention of Head of Content Marketing.
- Previous experience working in either a social media, graphic design or similar creative role.
- A team player who can confidently contribute to creative discussions around all-things-content.
- A creative-minded individual with an understanding of quality within both written and visual content.
- An understanding of how design elements impact article performance.
- An understanding of different audiences based on industry.
- Confident in using excel for the purposes of handling basic contractual elements.
- Degree educated, preferably in a creative subject such as Graphic Design, Media Studies, or other related subject.
- Experience of using a CMS such as WordPress.
- Experience of creating eye catching infographics and videos for various audiences and purposes.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, platforms and tools (Google Analytics, PPC, SEO, social, conversion optimisation, email platforms, marketing automation).
- Experience in working with social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative suite.
- Knowledge of MailChimp.
To apply for this position, please send a brief intro and CV to #