Clicksco is a leader in the mining and manipulation of big data in the retail, finance and travel sectors, providing lead generation, web search, comparison shopping and affiliate marketing services. It has partners that include Google, Yahoo and Amazon. We acquire data from different digital channels, process and analyse it through data science and machine learning algorithms and action it through the creation of customer cohorts and personalisation.
We have offices all over the world and put great emphasis on creating a fun and exciting environment in which to work. This role is based in the centre of Middlesbrough, close to Mima, in a newly refurbished office with plenty of natural light, a central kitchen and relaxing area, good coffee machine, well stocked drinks fridge and a play-station downstairs in the ‘den’. We have a 4-day working week: 38 hours, Mon – Thu. There is a company pension contribution and 20 days holidays (equivalent to 5 weeks) + bank holidays.
We are looking for server side developers to work at the bleeding edge of adtech. You will be part of a team creating sophisticated big data applications, sometimes from scratch, sometimes adding to existing systems.
In this role, you should be able to write great code and you will also have a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about software design & architecture, we’d like to meet you.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of .NET or Java Development – .NET training will be provided.
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Experience with testing
- Experience with writing apis
- Experience of cloud environments such as Azure, AWS is desirable.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- At least a 2:1 BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related numerical field
To apply for this position, please send a brief intro and CV to #