We are a global company with offices worldwide, all headed up by our Head Office in Dubai; Being truly global means that we can offer 24 hour development and support. We are one of the leading global online performance marketing technology companies spread across different geographies! With vast growth in 2017, exciting plans for 2018 including several new business verticals in the pipeline, we are now seeking incredible people to join our expanding team. In an ever-changing world, our success depends on the energy, passion and innovation of our teams.
We are ambitious, technologically advanced, meticulous and we want to work with the best!
We are looking for a .Net developer to work at the bleeding edge of adtech. You will be part of a team creating sophisticated big data applications, sometimes from scratch, sometimes adding to existing systems. In this role, you should be able to write great code. You will have experience of writing and deploying applications to production, dealing with scale and understanding the importance of the customer. You will also have a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle
- Serve as an expert on applications and be able to provide technical support
You will need to have experience in:
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Java Developer with 3+ years in a
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Experience with testing
- Experience with writing apis
- Experience with Linux is desirable
- Experience of cloud environments such as Azure, AWS is desirable.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related numerical field