We are a global company with offices worldwide, all headed up by our Head Office in Dubai; Being truly global means that we can offer 24 hour development and support. We are one of the leading global online performance marketing technology companies spread across different geographies! With vast growth in 2019, exciting plans for 2020 including several new business verticals in the pipeline, we are now seeking incredible people to join our expanding team. In an ever-changing world, our success depends on the energy, passion and innovation of our teams.
We are ambitious, technologically advanced, meticulous and we want to work with the best!
Based in London, we are looking for an experienced SEM Specialist to join our fast- growing acquisition team of enthusiastic digital marketers. Working closely with the Director of Search, your responsibilities will include planning, implementing and analyzing paid search campaigns across brands in different verticals. You will utilize your quantitative and qualitative skills to provide actionable insights for optimizing marketing spend, audience targeting and influencing customer behaviour. We love to test and learn like maniacs and deliver return on investments. We want you to join us in a harmonious and open space with other like-minded individuals.
The role will include:
- Developing strategy and executing PPC campaigns independently across Google Ads & Microsoft Advertising for the assigned group of products and/or websites
- Competition Analysis
- Setting up and optimising accounts and campaigns, including keyword research, writing ad copies, budget and bid management
- Manage substantial PPC budgets, optimise campaigns against margin goals and leverage bid management to drive efficiencies
- Performance reporting and analysis, ensuring that the wider team is aware of performance trends
- Work closely with other members of the digital marketing team (Display, Native, Social)
- Keep abreast of developments in PPC and actively research, test and propose new ideas for improvement
- Planning, implementing and analyzing paid search campaigns across brands in different verticals
Based in London, working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-6pm.
- Fluency in English, with a second language a plus but not compulsory
- 3+ years proven hands-on paid search experience on large scale accounts across Google Ads & Microsoft Advertising
- Experience in RTB, AFS, AdX and Google PLA (highly desirable)
- Experienced user of Google Analytics
- Excellent MS Excel skills, and expert user of Keyword Tools
- Ability to work efficiently on a bidding software
- Detail orientated – an unbridled enthusiasm for problem-solving and using data to make strategic decisions
- Confident managing sizeable budgets and dealing with large sets of data
- Self-motivated who likes to learn new tools and technologies with the ability to work independently
- Obsessed by driving marketing performance and working towards targets
- Innovative – enjoys thinking out of the box to find new ways to optimise for ROI
- Flexible mindset with the capacity to change priorities depending on business needs
- Working in a vibrant and lively international company
- Ability to grow your role and mould it into something you feel passionate about
- Flexible working – we have offices around the world and several employees working from home. You can work from anywhere!
- Yearly company events where we all come together
This is a fantastic role, helping shape the future of this international company in a truly unique sector. It’s an exciting time to join, as the company is going through a period of growth and this will create future opportunities for career development.
Interested? Email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org