We are a global company with offices worldwide, all headed up by our Head Office in Dubai; Being truly global means that we can offer 24 hour development and support. We are one of the leading global online performance marketing technology companies spread across different geographies! With vast growth in 2018, exciting plans for 2019 and beyond, including several new business vertices in the pipeline, we are now seeking incredible people to join our expanding team. In an ever-changing world, our success depends on the energy, passion and innovation of our teams.
We are ambitious, technologically advanced, meticulous and we want to work with the best!
Based in the heart of Middlesbrough, we are looking for an experienced SEM Specialist to join our fast- growing acquisition team of enthusiastic digital marketers. Working closely with the Director of Search, your responsibilities will include planning, implementing and analyzing paid search campaigns across brands in different verticals. You will utilize your quantitative and qualitative skills to provide actionable insights for optimizing marketing spend, audience targeting and influencing customer behaviour. We love to test and learn like maniacs and deliver return on investments. We want you to join us in a harmonious and open space with other like-minded individuals.
The role will include:
- Developing strategy and executing PPC campaigns independently across Google & Bing for the assigned group of products and/or websites
- Competition and Geo market analysis
- Strategizing and building accounts and campaigns, including keyword research, writing engaging copy for adverts, budget and bid management
- Manage substantial PPC budget, optimise campaigns against margin goals and leverage bid management to drive efficiencies
- Performance reporting and analysis, ensuring that the wider team is aware of performance trends
- Work closely with other members of the digital marketing team (Display, Mobile, Social)
- Keep abreast of developments within the search engine and PPC industry, and actively research, test and propose new ideas for improvement
- Planning, implementing and analyzing paid search campaigns across brands in different verticals
- Presenting findings and recommendations to senior management
Based in Middlesbrough, working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-6pm.
You will need to have experience in/of:
- At least 3-4 years of proven hands-on paid search experience across Google Ads, GDN & Bing Ads
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Ability to manage large scale paid search campaigns across multiple products and markets
- Obsessed by driving marketing performance and ROI
- Excellent analytical skills and comfort with working in a data-driven environment
- Managed significant marketing budgets and accountability for meeting revenue targets
- Excellent MS Excel skills, and Keyword Tools
- Ability to work efficiently with bidding software
- Detail orientated – An unbridled enthusiasm for problem-solving and using data to make strategic decisions
- Passionately analytical with strong ability to think logically and excellent problem-solving skills
- Executes: Takes accountability for and delivers consistent decisions, actions and results
- Driven to Win: Passionate and driven, makes tough decisions in difficult situations. Results-oriented with the ability to rapidly prioritise and effectively determine the best course of action.
- Be ready to work in a fast-paced and target driven environment
- A motivated and driven individual who continuously wants to learn and achieve more
Interested? Email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com