We are a global martech company with offices worldwide, with our HQ in Dubai. Being truly global means that we can offer 24 hour development and support. We are one of the leading global online performance marketing technology companies spread across different geographies! With vast growth in 2017, exciting plans for 2018 including several new business verticals in the pipeline, we are now seeking incredible people to join our expanding team. In an ever-changing world, our success depends on the energy, passion and innovation of our teams.
We are ambitious, technologically advanced, meticulous and we want to work with the best!
As a Junior Front End Developer at Clicksco in Middlesbrough, your main responsibility is for the production and maintenance of our Carbon Audience Performance and Personalisation product.
We ask for a self-motivated individual who loves the excitement of building something with a team and someone who is keen to learn new skills and spend time outside of work building new things and completing tutorials.
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work and attending sprint standup meetings with Project Managers
- Ensuring all project repositories are kept up to date
- Adhering to company coding & development standards
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to usability, performance and emerging technologies
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of industry developments
- Assuring the quality of released products meets the expectations of the company in terms of performance, accuracy and flexibility
Skills required for this role include but are not limited to:
- HTML & CSS
- Good communication skills
- Use of Version Control
- Use of CSS Pre-Processors
- Exposure to module/build tools (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Enthusiasm to learn
Working from our Middlesbrough tech HQ with our team of engineers, in addition to building products used at huge scale across the globe for household brand names, you’ll have access to:
- Competitive salary / holiday entitlement
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Pool table / table tennis
- Beer / soda fridge
- Arcade machine & Xbox
To apply for this position, please send a brief intro and CV to #