About Clicksco Group
We are a global company with offices worldwide, all headed up by our Head Office in Dubai; Being truly global means that we can offer 24-hour development and support. We are one of the leading global online performance marketing technology companies spread across different geographies. With vast growth in 2018, exciting plans for 2019 and beyond, including several new business vertices in the pipeline, we are now seeking entrepreneurial minded people to join our expanding team. In an ever-changing world, our success depends on the energy, passion and innovation of our people.
We are ambitious, technologically advanced, meticulous and we want to work with the best.
Based in Hyderabad, we are looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to join our fast-growing team of enthusiastic digital marketers. This position will work as part of a cross functional team made up of marketing, web and technology teams. The individual will be responsible for conceptualising, planning and implementing SEO strategies. We love to test and learn like maniacs and deliver return on investments. We want you to join us in a harmonious and open space with other like-minded individuals.
The role will include:
- Ability to develop and implement end-to-end SEO strategies.
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with business goals.
- Day to day optimisation and management of SEO campaigns working towards defined KPIs set by team.
- Conducting keyword research, writing meta data, running backlink analysis and proposing proactive recommendations to improve sites’ organic visibility.
- Strong understanding of off-page activities, strategies and analysis.
- Researching off-page submission resources based on project relevancy and industry standards.
- Responsible for Link PR optimization, Directory submissions, Article submissions, Building citations and Blog Marketing.
- Responsible for enhancing SEO rankings via off-page marketing skills.
- Responsible for initial keyword research and monthly ranking and submission reports.
- Supporting and working closely with key internal stakeholders within and outside team helping with relevant research and giving strategic suggestions.
- Comfortable with mainstream web analytics tools and analysing data to derive insights.
You will need to have experience in/of:
- 5 to 6 years of hands-on experience in SEO marketing.
- Working knowledge of mainstream web analytics tools preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a passion for using data to make strategic decisions
- Strong analytical skills, numerical skills and a good knowledge of Excel
- Detail orientated with an unbridled enthusiasm for problem-solving and using data to make strategic decisions
- Passionately analytical with strong ability to think logically and excellent problem-solving skills
- Takes accountability for and delivers consistent decisions, actions and results
- Passionate and driven with the ability to makes tough decisions in difficult situations.
- Results-oriented with the ability to rapidly prioritise and effectively determine the best course of action.
- Be ready to work in a fast-paced and target driven environment
- A motivated and driven individual who continuously wants to learn and achieve more
Interested? Email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org