Clicksco is a global company with offices worldwide, all headed up by our Head Office in Dubai; Being truly global means that we can offer 24 hour development and support. We are one of the leading global online performance marketing technology companies spread across different geographies! With vast growth in 2017, exciting plans for 2018 including several new business verticals in the pipeline, we are now seeking incredible people to join our expanding team. In an ever-changing world, our success depends on the energy, passion and innovation of our teams.
We are ambitious, technologically advanced, meticulous and we want to work with the best!
We recently launched Carbon – a cloud based Customer Focused Data Management Platform enabling our clients to collect, manage and leverage their audience data, and now we’re looking for people to further bolster the team.
As a Technical Account Manager based primarily in our Middlesbrough technology hub you will be the first point of contact for all our clients, offering them on-boarding support, user training and management of technical issues – either resolving directly or through our support system. You build strong relationships and are able to manage expectations and resolve issues swiftly.
- Be the main point of contact between clients and technical teams
- Own the on-boarding process with sales teams
- Resolve issues in the platform where possible
- Prioritise queries and provide status updates to clients
- Maintain relationships with clients to ensure their needs are met
- Monitor service levels to ensure adherence to SLAs
- Communication with users to improve engagement stats
- Report client feedback to the Product Team
- Understand the product roadmap and release cycles
- 3+ years experience in an Account Management role
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial focus
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage expectations
- Background in software and technology
- Experience within the AdTech sector
- Basic understanding of system architecture