Carbon is looking for graduate developers & data scientists to start in Summer 2019.
Based in Teesside, Carbon is a leading Data Audience Management Platform that leverages data and machine learning to help everyone be more agile and effective with their data. Whether it’s customer targeting, content monetisation or selling data via data exchanges; our team of developers and data scientists develop algorithms, models and applications that fuel the online marketing ecosystem.
If you’re a final year Computer Sciences student beginning to think about getting onto the career ladder Carbon can offer you
- Flexible working including 4 day work week, remote working, 5 weeks holiday, and an extra Birthday holiday.
- Laptop with freedom to choose between Mac or PC.
- Company Pension Scheme with employer contribution above base requirement.
- Employee Recognition Programme with quarterly awards.
- Great office facilities including stocked refreshments fridge, pool table, table tennis table, games consoles and on-site gym.
- Dedicated Training Allowance – for appropriate training, conferences and courses that align with your Personal Development Plan; as well as access to online training resources.
Interested? Leave us your name and email below if you want us to send you the latest job opportunities.
To unsubscribe from the list visit here.